Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I've got nothin...

I really don't have a whole lot to blog about. Just thought ya'll may like to know I'm still here - just been kind of busy and lazy all at the same time! We're almost done with Max's new big boy room, which I will definitely post pictures of when we are finished. I'm anxiously awaiting our ultrasound which will be somewhere within the next four weeks - ready to start shopping for pink or blue! I'm also kind of just chilling on the employment front as well. No teaching position for the Fall as of yet - which I'm really okay with. I haven't exactly been actively seeking a position, so whatever happens is fine. I can't say I'd mind staying home with Max for a year, not having the stress of work and maternity leave when the baby arrives and getting my family organized and having a LITTLE (and I mean LITTLE with kiddos around) "me" time before starting grad school at the beginning of next summer as well as go back to teaching that following school year. So, we're basically just taking it one day at a time and hanging out over on this end. All we really have on the agenda is going to the State Fair in Indianapolis in August with my sister, brother-in-law and niece. Otherwise, we're looking forward to Fall. I don't know what it is about Fall time, but I LOVE it. I guess I've kind of had enough of summer....haha, yeah, show me this post in February, I can't believe I said that! Fall is my favorite time of year though...the leaves changing, the weather, the smells, football season (my lovely husband's favorite!), Halloween, Max's birthday and getting ready for the holidays....as well as baby this year! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment