Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond!





HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Max was his current favorite, Buzz Lightyear, and he had so much fun! This was his first Halloween where he could really take part in all the fun. He did a great job trick or treating, running up to houses and taking his candy with a smile. He even attempted to tell people "trick or treat" in his own way :) Seeing Max so excited and happy really helped lift my spirits, which have been so down lately from all the physical pain this pregnancy has brought on. Max is awesome like that - one laugh, smile or "mama" from him, and I seem to forget about the pain in that moment. It also reminds me, "this is what you're going to gain from this pain." I know how much I love Max and how much joy he brings to my and my family's life....and if Jack does even a quarter of that for me and my family, then that makes this pain all worth it. It still sucks in the meantime, but it's pain with a purpose. Max is going to be an amazing big brother, and I've grown a little weepy lately that Max isn't going to be the baby anymore....he's the big boy! Max is growing up so fast and he's so amazing....I am truly blessed to be his "mama!". I'm growing a little nervous about having two kids....what is Max feels slighted? What if he feels jealous? Will I still have enough time to devote to just Max (or just Jack) to show him he's special and loved? I'm hoping this transition goes well for my family and for my big boy....Max :)









































1 comment:

  1. Cute costume! I can't wait to see the new Toy Story...I mean Madison can't wait either :)

    ReplyDelete